NEXT LONDON DATES: September 2nd - 6th

After my birthday visit to London ended up being more partying with my friends than sessioning, I am announcing a second visit at the beginning of September so those of you who didn't manage to snag one of my very limited appointments last time have a second shot at doing so.

I will arrive in London on the 2nd September, and will be in attendance that evening at Club DVS where I will be a House Domme. I'm very excited about being involved with this excellent fetish night and hope I will see more than a few of you there. Don't be afraid to come and say hello, I don't bite...especially if you offer me a drink!

From the 3rd until the 6th I will be available for private sessions as well as double sessions with Mistress Morrigan and Master Dominic. As always, a deposit will be required to secure your booking and spaces are limited so book early! Contact me directly to discuss your interests and make an appointment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES