CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Next week I will be hitting the road back to London where I will be available for sessions from a luxurious central London apartment. I have decided to drive down, so that I can bring my strap-on sling and frame, so I will be able to offer my Strap-On Special sessions whilst I am in town!


For those of you who are unfamiliar, these very popular sessions are two hours long, for £200, and are just pure strap-on play from start to finish! I will have my large selection of dildos with me and will delight in going to town on you addicted little buttsluts the whole time I'm there!

Full details and terms and conditions can be found on my website, here.


I will also be offering my Caning Specials from the same location - one hour of pure caning (or however long you can take!) for £80! Full details here.


For those of you with broader interests, I will also be available for BDSM sessions, both from the central London domestic location and from the very well equipped dungeon at the new Murder Mile Studio in Walthamstow.

As ever, a deposit will be required to secure your appointment, and Strap-On and Caning Special sessions must be paid in full upfront as stated in the terms and conditions linked above.

To apply for an appointment while I am in London - November 22nd, 23rd, and 24th, contact me here.




Comments

  1. Dear Goddess Sophia,

    Just looked at your website and all I can say is: You have a nice and professional website, with good information. Compliments!! And stuning pictures!

    Regards,
    enrico, slave of Mistress Kate – Netherlands

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES