LONDON TOUR DATES

I will very soon be heading back to the capital where I will be conducting sessions from Murder Mile Studio in Walthamstow on Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd May.

I will be indulging in my usual favourite games - particularly caning, spanking, whipping and CP in general, strap-on play, foot fetish, shoe and boot worship, nipple torture, CBT, ball busting, and lots more! Double sessions are also available with my very good friends Goddess Morrigan and Master Dominic.

Sessions are available on Monday 21st from 1pm until late, and on Tuesday 22nd from 10am until 5pm. As always, a deposit will be required to secure your booking. If you would like to arrange a session on this tour, contact me in the usual way.

While I'm here, on Sunday 20th May I will be running the Hackney Half. A few subs have asked if they can sponsor me, however I entered for the challenge rather than for charity so I don't have a formal sponsorship page. Therefore I am asking everyone who would like to sponsor me to make a donation to Tower Hill Stables animal sanctuary. Their website is here and there is a link on it to make a donation by PayPal. Thank you to all who have already donated, and thanks in advance for everyone who will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.