Testimonial From A Slut In Waiting

I very much enjoyed testing the limits of this slut's capacity to accommodate my hefty appendages last week, and today he sent me this review of our session. I would say it's very accurate on the whole, however there are far more than four dildos in my bag of tricks! Of course, he will come to know them all intimately over the coming months...

"I have known about Goddess Sophia for awhile but never did contact her for some unknown reason but last week sent her an e-mail, to great surprise I received one back within minites and before I new it was speaking on the phone and not too long after was on my way.
After arriving I phoned and was given the address and soon after was entering her lair, there is no doubt about it she is a goddess with a lovely accent. After a brief chat about what would happen in the session which was bondage with strapon I was told to get undressed and bend over her bench on my elbows, hooded, hands secured and tied very expertly and tightly secured to said bench with ankles secured and spread with my backside in the position required so I new what was coming especially when a bag was opened in front of me and I think 4 strapons pulled out in varying sizes from medium to huge, I had no escape, goddess sophia wanted her fun. I was happy I was tested by such a stunning mistress, I was well and truely secured in bondage and tested with her cocks and went home with a big grin. This was our first session which went well, I know mistress will be more demanding next time and more training I will need before I can be one of her stable of bitches, but I will be soon back for more training to achieve her high standards. Goddess sophia is a beautiful, tall and elegant well spoken mistress which made me honoured to be in her lair."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES