London Touring

Just over a week ago I returned to Yorkshire after an absolutely fantastic time in London. I saw lots of my old friends and had some excellent sessions with subs both old and new. As is always the case with this sort of thing, there wasn't enough time to fit everything in so I will be returning to the Capital at the end of this month, dates to be announced within the next week.

As the more attentive among you will already know from the furious Tweet I posted when it happened, my trip was brought to a rather unpleasant end when my suitcase was stolen from the luggage rack of the train. I had taken almost everything I use regularly in sessions and in day to day life with me, and the contents included (amongst many other things) my make-up collection, three gorgeous pairs of shoes, my leather thigh boots, three latex dresses, a latex jacket, my beloved leather shirt and leather corset, innumerable pairs of stockings and my favourite suspender dress, all my nipple clamps (I probably didn't need to take all of them, but I just love nipple play!), all my favourite strap-ons and harnesses (again, possibly not entirely necessary to have taken the whole lot...), bondage equipment, and a good selection of whips, paddles, and other implements.  The only small source of amusement I get from this is imagining the thief's face when after breaking the lock open they were confronted by a case full of strap on cocks and beating sticks instead of laptops and iPads (which fortunately I had kept with me)! That amusement is very small, though. I curse the little scrote to an eternity of treading barefoot on Lego and plugs!

After flying around like a maniac for the last week trying to replace my essentials while expertly and seamlessly conducting sessions without any of my basic equipment (cable ties to the rescue!), I've finally found some time to catch up on all my computer-based tasks and write this post and as I did, it occurred to me that this is a rare (perhaps even one-off) occasion in which my loss is your gain! Out of the loss of my case and all its treasured contents comes an opportunity for my loyal submissives and the many of you who worship me from afar, unable to pluck up the courage to apply to session with me in person, to show your appreciation and devotion by helping Mistress to replace her stolen items. Of course, the simplest way to do this is by sending me an Amazon voucher (to goddess@goddess-sophia.co.uk) or tribute via PayPal (to sophia@sophialandi.co.uk), but for the next couple of weeks I will be making space in my schedule for two lucky slaves to meet me in Leeds to accompany me on a shopping trip to repurchase shoes, boots, make-up, lingerie, etc. Email me to apply for one of these places. I may offer a similar opportunity at the end of the month to London subs to accompany me on a shopping trip to House Of Harlot and Atsuko Kudo for some new latex outfits, but my time in London is always tight so it's best to email me when my dates are announced to discuss whether this will be a possibility.

Any subs that manage to make an impression on me with their generosity may be rewarded with a mention on Twitter, photo, or maybe even some of my precious time on the phone, on Skype, or even in person, but I make no promises; I'm not easy to impress, and after all - it's a privilege just to be able to make a small offering to your Goddess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES