Mistress' Next London Visit

I am very excited to announce that I will be once again in London and available for sessions from August 11th until the 16th, my last appointment on the 16th must be finished by 6pm.

This visit will be my fist time sessionning from brand new, beautifully equipped chambers just 5 minutes by taxi from Walthamstow Central station.

The more attentive among you will know that this visit also coincides with my birthday on the 15th, so session availability is going to be more limited than usual as I have quite a few social engagements to attend. I therefore recommend that you book early or risk missing out.

Bookings are done directly through me as always, using the contact details found here. Deposits will be taken to secure appointments for new slaves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CENTRAL LONDON SESSIONS AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 22-24TH

Mistress' Birthday Is Coming Up Soon! Tour Dates And More.

LONDON TOUR DATES